Castle Rock Bank’s money market accounts can lend additional flexibility to your savings plan. Designed to grow with your savings the accounts have accessible minimum balances and a tiered rate schedule. For further information including current rates, we invite you to call and speak with one of our knowledgeable customer service representatives or come visit one of our convenient locations.
With a competitive interest rate and available check-writing privileges, a Castle Rock Bank Personal Money Market account is the perfect way to gain easy access to your savings.
Offering a premium rate of interest, a Castle Rock Bank Rock Solid Money Market account is the solid foundation for your financial portfolio.
- Initial deposit: $25,000
- Average collected balance: $1,500
- Minimum balance for premium interest rate: $25,000*
- Maintenance fee: $10 per statement cycle if the average daily collected balance falls below $1,500
- Variable interest rate: based on the National High Yield MMA index as reported in Bankrate.com
- Check writing: 6 free each month
*If the average daily collected balance should be below $25,000, the interest rate paid is the lowest posted deposit rate the bank offers on its money market deposit accounts.