Castle Rock Bank Disclaimers
Safeguarding Customer Information
If a customer closes an account or an account becomes inactive, the bank's employees will maintain the same level of confidentiality with regards to the nonpublic information pertaining to these accounts as provided for in this policy. Additionally, if the bank changes its policy or practice by, for example, adding a category of information that will be disclosed to a third party, all existing customers will be notified and given an appropriate time period to opt out of the disclosure.
Types of Information the Bank Collects
At Castle Rock Bank, nonpublic, personal information about its customers is collected from many sources, including the following:
- Information received from consumers or customers on applications or other forms;
- Information about customers' transactions with us, or others, and;
- Information received from a consumer-reporting agency.
Nonpublic, personal information is nonpublic information about the bank's customer obtained in connection with providing a financial product or service to a customer. This could include information such as account balances and payment histories. Nonpublic, personal information does not include that which is available from government records, widely distributed media, or government-mandated disclosures.
Types of Information the Bank Discloses
The Bank does not now, nor does it intend in the future, to disclose any personal financial information to any nonaffiliated or affiliated third party. By law, the bank may disclose certain personally identifiable information without allowing consumers the right to opt out of the Bank's sharing agreements in the following circumstances:
Notify Us of Inaccurate Information We Report to Consumer Reporting Agencies.
- To companies who perform transaction processing for the Bank in the following circumstances:
- - If the transaction, service, or product is requested or authorized by the consumer and
- - To maintain or service a consumer's account as part of a private label credit card or other loan extension program
- To disclose information necessary to enforce the Bank's legal or contractual rights or the rights of any other person who is engaged in the financial transaction;
- To disclose information required in the ordinary course of banking business, such as the settlement of claims or benefits, the confirmation of information to the consumer or the consumer's agent, and the billing, processing, or clearing of items in the normal course of business;
- To provide information as required by federal and state regulators, persons who are assessing the Bank's compliance with industry standards, and the Bank's attorneys, accountants, and auditors;
- To the extent permissible under the Right to Financial Privacy Act;
- To a consumer reporting agency under the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and;
- To comply with federal, state, or local laws, rules, and other applicable legal requirements.
Please notify us if we report any inaccurate information about your account(s) to a consumer reporting agency. Your written notice describing the specific inaccuracy(ies) should be sent to us at: Castle Rock Bank, 501 Wilcox Street, Castle Rock, CO 80104.