Castle Rock Bank’s money market accounts can lend additional flexibility to your savings plan. Designed to grow with your savings the accounts have accessible minimum balances and a tiered rate schedule. For further information including current rates, we invite you to call and speak with one of our knowledgeable customer service representatives or come visit one of our convenient locations.
This account is perfect if you want to earn a higher interest rate than a traditional savings account, plus the liquidity, flexibility and accessibility of limited check writing privileges.
- Initial deposit: $1,500
- Average collected minimum balance: $1,500
- Maintenance fee: $10 per statement cycle if the balance falls below $1,500
- Competitive tiered MMDA interest rates. Call the bank for current rates
Business Rock Solid Money Market
Offering a premium rate of interest, a Castle Rock Bank Rock Solid Money Market account is the solid foundation for your financial portfolio.
- Initial deposit: $25,000
- Minimum Balance: $1,500
- Minimum for premium interest rate: $25,000**
- Variable interest rate: based on the National High Yield MMA index reported in Bankrate.com
- Deposit bag is available with or without lock
*A monthly maintenance fee of $10 applies for any month during which the average daily collected balance falls below $1,500.
**If the average daily collected balance should be below $25,000, the interest rate paid is the lowest posted deposit rate the Bank offers on its money market deposit accounts.